Support Us/Ferguson Library Foundation
The Ferguson Library enriches the lives of everyone in our community, regardless of age or economic circumstance. Donating to the Ferguson Library Foundation is a way for people who believe in the power of public libraries to change lives and help keep our library strong for generations to come.
The Ferguson Library Foundation is a 501c3 charitable organization that provides essential resources to help the Ferguson Library realize its mission of providing free and equal access to information, ideas, books and technology to educate, engage and enrich the Stamford community.
How your gift makes a difference
Contributions from individuals, foundations, corporations and organizations help support programs above and beyond what public funding can provide.
Your gift helps make possible:
- Compelling programming for children, teens and adults
- Books and resources, including funding for special collections
- Special services such as workforce training and English language learning
- Technology resources
- Investment in our facilities
- Sustainability for the future