Blog Entries

Blog Type

Rent relief

If you are having trouble paying your rent due to the pandemic, you can apply for assistance through Connecticut's UniteCT Rental Assistance Program. This is a state program that can help with rent and electric utility bills. Call 844 864-8328 for information.

Read More