Connecticut Summer at the Museum 2023: Free Admission for Kids
It’s time to explore! Starting now through September 4, Connecticut children ages 18 and younger, with one accompanying state resident adult, can visit participating museums free of charge through the Connecticut Summer at the Museum (CSM) program. Click here for a list of participants in Fairfield County and other state regions.
In addition to CSM, the Ferguson Library's own Connecticut Museum Pass Program also offers free and discounted entry to area museums and attractions. For more information, call 203 351-8262.
Check each CSM participant’s website before visiting for specific program details and ticket availability. Other restrictions include:
- Participating museums have discretion to administer the Connecticut Summer at the Museum program to the best of their ability and according to their needs. Certain restrictions may apply and capacity may be limited (i.e. limit to one adult per household, block-out dates, exclusions for special events, etc.) Be sure to check with each museum website to learn of any restrictions before visiting.
- The children and the accompanying adult must reside in Connecticut.
- Proof of residency may be required (i.e. CT driver's license or ID card) by a participating museum.
- Please make sure you check each museum for online advance ticketing and reservations, as they may be required.
- This program is geared towards families exploring together, not large camp groups.
- This program may not be used for group visits, such as visits from camps, youth groups, Scouts, Boys & Girls Clubs, etc.