Immigration, Naturalization and Citizenship
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Multilingual Resource Center for U.S. Citizenship
- Free or Low Cost Legal Services / Immigration Lawyers
- US Employee Rights
- Applications, instructions, study materials
- Immigration. A feature presentation of the Library of Congress.
List of recommended Library Materials
Barron’s How to prepare for the U.S. citizenship test
Alesi, Gladys E
Citizenship made simple
In defense of liberty : the story of America's Bill of Rights
Pass the U.S. Citizenship exam
U.S. Citizen Education Course at Stamford Adult Continuing Education
This class covers the information needed to become a U.S. citizen, including history, government, and how to apply for the exam.
Adult Learning Center – morning class
Cloonan School – evening class
International Institute of Connecticut
22 Grove Street
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel. (203) 965-7190
A nonprofit, non-sectarian social service agency dedicated to the needs
of immigrants, refugees and their families. Support is provided through direct professional services, counseling, advocacy and the advancement of fair and humane public policy. Experienced and multi-cultural staff allows offers unique services to those seeking to become new Americans.