T-MAD (Teens Making A Difference) is the library's Teen Advisory Board, made up of boys and girls from middle school and high school.
As The Ferguson Library's Teen Advisory Board, we are a voice for teen programs, promote and
encourage teen reading, attract teens to the library and are a positive, supportive
teen presence in the community.
- Keep Youth Services librarians up-to-date on teen interests and concerns.
- Help Youth Services librarians select materials and plan teen programs.
- Increase awareness of what the library has to offer.
- Make the library more appealing to teens.
- Help librarians carry out children's programs.
- President: Katherine Focke
- Vice President: Mary Dzibella
At monthly T-MAD meetings, members discuss books they've read and help librarians plan library programs for teens.
If this sounds
good to you and you want to be a part of T-MAD, ask
meetings that will
resume this fall.
Meetings are also posted
on our online events calendar.
For more details, call Youth Services at
203-351-8243 and ask for Steve
Main Library - 9/11/13, 11/6/13, 1/8/14, 3/5/14, 5/7/14
Harry Bennett Branch - 10/2/13, 12/4/13, 2/5/14, 4/2/14
The last meeting
of the year will be in June. It will be a
special "lock-in" for TMAD members only.