T-MAD (Teens Making A Difference) is the library's Teen Advisory Board, made up of boys and girls from middle school and high school.
As The Ferguson Library's Teen Advisory Board, we attract teens to the library, encourage teen reading, provide a voice for teen programming and are a positive, supportive
teen presence in the community.
- Keep Youth Services librarians up-to-date on teen interests and concerns.
- Help Youth Services librarians select materials and plan teen programs.
- Help librarians carry out children's programs.
- Increase awareness of what the library has to offer.
- Make the library more appealing to teens.
- President: Katherine Focke
- Vice President: Mary Dzibella
At monthly T-MAD meetings, members discuss books they've read and help librarians plan library programs for teens.
If this sounds
good to you and you want to be a part of T-MAD, ask
meetings that will
resume this fall.
Meetings are also posted
on our online events calendar.
For more details, call Youth Services at
203-351-8243 and ask for Steve
Main Library - 9/2/15, 11/4/15, 1/6/16, 3/2/16, 5/4/16
Harry Bennett Branch - 10/7/15, 12/2/15, 2/3/16, 4/13/16
The last meeting
of the year will be in June. It will be a
special "lock-in" for TMAD members only.