Book A Librarian
The Ferguson Library's Book a Librarian service allows you to reserve up to one hour with a professional librarian for information or technology assistance.
Monday – Friday 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
We will respond to your request by the end of two business days.
Topics suitable for Book a Librarian include:
- Limited computer and Internet instruction
- Resume/job search information
- Homework and research assistance
- Guidance for report and term paper preparation
- Local history and genealogy research
- Community resources
- Instruction and assistance with the use of the library’s electronic collections
- Business and financial data
- Limited legal research
- Health and wellness information
Please be aware that this service is designed to be instructional – we provide the tools necessary to facilitate the completion of your project.
Please be courteous and contact us if you cannot make your appointment.